I should have uploaded this at exactly January 01 of this year (as you can see in this draft/screencapture), but there have been, let’s just say, technical problems.
I started my sort of makeup hauling with these loveys! Moisturizer for my most-of-the-time dry and chapped lips 👄👄👄:
Carmex Lip Balm is my forever favourite lip moisturizer, I love its buttery and cocoa-like smell, and most especially its effect (I usually put this on my lips before I sleep, it is soothing!). Then I saw 💗Tweety Bird💗, whoah! My favourite cartoon character, this one is a product of Watsons (where I bought the other lippies with). For some reason, my eyes landed on this egg-like lip balm case (EOS-like) and thought, this is cute. Anything cute attracts me, jejeje! Guilty as charged.😛😝😜😋
What I bought:
– Carmex Classic/ Original moisturizing lip balm, 149.75php
– Watsons Looney Tunes moisturizing lip balm in Strawberry flavour, 79php
– OraLabs Chap-Ice Revo lip balm in Watermelon flavour, 69php
Then last December 01, 2015 I went for the first time to the Beauty section of SM Makati — my eyes were wide open, my jaws almost dropped! I’ve seen make-up products I never knew existed! Just when I thought I already know a lot of make-up products, turned out I only knew a size of pint!
Aww… I wish I could take photos of all the make-up in there but I didn’t, I decided to just take photo of the one place I got my eyes glued into (read: it’s affordable and it’s European).
Oh, Hello There Essence! *The beauty consultant of Essence was very nice and attentive, she answered each of my beauty questions (many, many Q& As actually!) patiently and smiling, that’s a major factor for me to purchase not just one but if I have all the money in the world, all the products a certain brand have! 😉 (I plan to make a separate blog for this beauty consultant topic real soon.)
What I bought:
I was originally only looking for a contouring palette (if there’s any) that range from 500php and below. I ended up buying other 3 make-up products I know I can use when I’m out.
– Essence UV Base Colour Control (in lavander, make-up base/ primer/ colour corrector), 319php
– Essence Shading Powder (in 02 medium, for contouring), 279php
– Essence All About Matt! Fixing Compact Powder (in white), on sale: 200php
– Essence Hello Autumn Eyebrow Set, 229php
However there is one thing I don’t like about Essence product, the make-up aren’t sealed at all. I have to go back to the Essence beauty stand to ASK WHY (the beauty consultant I talked before was already in her breaktime the moment I returned). I also checked if their other products are not sealed… Yes, everything are not sealed. I didn’t realized it before I purchase them so I guess that’s my bad. Dear Essence beauty team, please tell me why.😞😞😞
I have one major problem and this happens almost every time, my chin is full of pimples (and pimple marks, too! *sob!*), I decided to stop using Nivea Extra White Repair (Pore Minimiser Scrub 😓😱😪), and choose a new facial wash for my face.
Celeteque It Is…
I was supposed to only buy a facial wash but I am impatient, it’s like I want to get rid off my chin — yes, my whole chin, right at that moment. So I also bought their Acne Corrector Spot Gel (bidding goodbye to Pfizer Terramycin® PLUS 😓😱😪 and PanOxyl® 😓😱😪), this shall be used after washing my face with their Facial Gel.
What I bought:
– Celeteque DermoScience Acne Solutions: Acne Cleansing Gel, around 270php
– Celeteque DermoScience Acne Solutions: Acne Corrector Spot Gel, around 130php
As of typing this, I stopped using the Acne Corrector Spot Gel because I want to give my chin (or my pimples?) a chance to breathe from all the chemicals. Letting it heal on its own… Like what I used to do when I don’t have pimple marks yet. Oh, those were my younger days.💔 My face is so fine with the Acne Cleansing Gel, though.
New Year for me also means saying goodbye to the old ones, and because I know I’m about to throw half of my lipsticks, I decided to buy a lipstick palette so I can have a variety of colours to choose from while I still have no budget for many lipsticks.
Colour Palette, Anyone?
I bought one for my Mama, one for our ✒️Nanay Thelma (hers is not on this photo though, it’s already in her bag 😘😘😘) and one for me. I also bought some for my girlfriends that is why forgive me if price is NOT included).
What I bought:
– L.A. Colors® Lips 6 Color Palette& Brush: Angel’s Kiss
– L.A. Colors® Lips 6 Color Palette& Brush: Kissable
Looks like it’s all foreign beauty products for me, ✒️aye!
Worry not! I do support Filipino products, too. Here they are:
Meet Natasha, She’s A Filipina.
What I bought:
– Natasha Beauty Colorbuild Eyeshadow Trio, 295php
– Natasha Beauty Lip And Cheek Gel in Cinnamon, 100php
– Natasha Beauty Foundation And Concealer Duo in Beige, on sale: 100php
– Natasha Garden Bouquet moisturizing soap in Pear Glaze, Mango Mandarin& Strawberry Cream
– Natasha Fresh Blossom moisturizing soap in Lavander, Juicy Papaya& Apple
What I bought:
– L.A. Colors Eye Catching Dual Liner& Shadow Pencil in Crystal Water
More Colours, More Fun!!!
– LOL Eyes Shadow, Neon Lights
– DreamGirl Together Double Blush
– DreamGirl, Shining Thru Single Blush
– Pinkies Collections nude lipgloss in Magestic Pink, 199php
– (Another product from) Essence lipliner in Transparent, 99php
– Elf eyebrow Treat& Tame in clear& light, 259.75php
– Ever Bilena thick lash mascara (in black), 85.00php
And finally, this is a proof that I am now VERY serious on putting on my make-up.💗 Not that I am not serious before, but I never really thought that brushes do play a vital part in making our make-up even more defined.
Latest Brushes: Contouring and Concealing Here We Go!!! + More Mariannaud Tools 😉
– Marionnaud concealer brush, 69.75php
More Affordable Marionnaud Products
– Marionnaud Facial Massager, 103php
– Marionnaud Eyelash Curler Refill (3 pcs), 33php
– Marionnaud Diamond Sponge (2 pcs), 73php
So there they are… My instant pick-me-upper kikay stuffs that will be part of my daily routine once I start working again. I promised myself to buy only what I will use often. I also promised myself to practice every chance I get so I can be great at it. So yes, I guess those two promises are part of my New Year’s Resolution… Hihiü (The rest of my NY resolution list are safely kept within myself! Jajaja!)
HAPPY 2016 EVERYONE!!! This is my first ever haul for a purpose. I hope you like it, I will be reviewing some (if not all) of them for sure.
Until next blogging!!! God bless all of you and may we all have a fruitful New Year! I’m excited.❤️❤️❤️
Kisses and Hugs,
His Pouting Princess (o’,’o)
✨☄👸🏻 Follow me on Instagram: hispoutingprincess 👸🏻☄✨
1.) Nanay Thelma ✒️our second mom, she’s our nanny since me and my brothers are kiddos. I love her, we love her!!!❤️❤️❤️
2.) Aye ✒️Also “aight” or “alright” or “right.”
Products with no prices means I’m giving some for my lovely friends as a Xmas gift so kindly bear with me on those ☺️ but I also bought the exact same beauty products for myself to test them./ Products with “around –php” means I lost the receipt 😳 but that’s the (around the) price that I recall.
© MaryAzerehtJoyPP (or MAJPP) and http://www.hispoutingprincess.wordpress.com, All Rights Reserved from 2015 to PRESENT.